Thursday 28 November 2019

SELF-ASSESMENT

1st Term

  • What can I do now that I couldn't do before?
Now, I do writings much better and have a conversation without any problems.
  • What do I like most?
Of all the activities that we do in class, what I like most is when the whole class participates in oral activities.
  • What do I do well?
I've got a very good pronunciation.
  • What am I confused about?
I'm confused the phrasel verbs.
  • What do I need help with?
Maybe, in class we should practise the apparments which is more difficult for us.
  • What do I do in English outside the class?
Outside the school, I don't go to any particular classes but some series I wach them in English with subtittles.
  • What do I need to improve?
I need to improve the listenings tests.
  • What did I learn about culture?
This term I lernt a lot of things about differents cultures,for example: Australian and Ireland's cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment