Thursday 30 April 2020

WRITING-UNIT 5

Mugged at the supermarket

All happened one Friday afternoon. I was shopping food at the supermarket, it was the 8:45 p.m and the supermarket was going to close when suddendly... a car crushed into the glass door and all busrt in small pieces. There were few people (me and the shops assistants) but enough to start a bustle. 
I started to run at the back of the shop to call the police but someone catch me and I couldn't do nothing. The robber tied myself with a string while her partner was pointing the shops assistants with a gun for gave them all the money. After a few minutes, the police arrived at the supermarket and the robbers were surrounded. 
I don't know how the police knew that they were mugging the supermarket, I think that someone saw it from outside and called the police. Luckily nobody were hurt but I was very frightened!

No comments:

Post a Comment