Saturday 27 April 2019

SELF-ASESSMENT MUSIC

2nd Term


  • What can I do that I couldn't do before?
I couldn't do before play "Santa Maria Strela Do Dia" with flute.

  • What do I like most?
I like most play different types of instruments to make rithyms.

  • What do I do well?
I do better expose proyects to my class and rithyms

  • What am I confused about?
I think I do not get confused about anything.

  • What do I need help with?
I need help with some words in translation.

  • What do I do in English and/or music outside the class?
Outside classes I watch and listening some films and songs with lirycs.

  • What do I need to improve?

I need to improve do much better Marcos' exams.

  • What did I learn about culture?
I learnt how make different rithyms with hands and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment